Saturday 16 March 2024

Strong bearded women with hairy body

1. She loves me so much , she has strong hairy biceps, she hold me tight.

2. Her mustache is so dense like coming out of nose that makes her agressive in love making

3.She is not only bigger than me but also have huge penis

4. Morden wife keeps her beards, she is very naughty in bed.

5. She manhandle her small man before fucking.


6.she don't have beard but big sideburns and mustache.she has huge DD cup breasts. Need fucking every hour or suck her vagina.

7. Big face , dense black beard and hairy chest. Don't miss her strong hairy biceps.

8. She also has strong hairy body but the problem is that she keeps me in saree while making love with her strapon.

9.she is tall and strong, has real 8" penis to fuck me. It's so painful initially.

10. Look her sweet big mustache face and hairy biceps.

11. We both have beards and breasts, she is slightly bigger.


12. Seriously dominant hairy chested wife.

13. We are newly married 

14. She is like a bull to me , fuck me with her 12 inch thick cock daily, no mercy .

15.

16.

17.

18

No comments:

Post a Comment