Wednesday 6 November 2013

threesom with wife's shemale friend


On very very few occasions, my wife and I had had threesomes with another girl. This very rare and exciting event was about to be taken to the next level, BIG time.

One of my wife's good friends from Office (we'll call her Sona because she resembles to New Bollywood actress Sonakshi, big eyes & big sharp Nose) had a new boyfriend, who she seemed to really like. She was just starting to get serious with him apparently. The two of them were supposed to come over one night for some cocktails and to hang out.

However, a few days beforehand, he broke up with her abruptly. She seemed to handle it fairly well, almost as if she was expecting it. My wife told her she could still come over to hang out alone if she wanted. Sona accepted the offer.

The day of, my wife said to me, "You know, I can't guarantee anything, but I think there's a really good chance we can get Sona into bed with us tonight."

I almost spit out my drink. As I said, we had done this type of thing before, but in the past it had been conceived through drunkenness and spontaneity, with my wife proving slightly difficult to get COMPLETELY on board with it. This time she was coming out and suggesting it, stone cold sober.

"Oh yeah?" I replied, acting casual. On the inside I was ablaze with excitement. I had met her a couple times, and Sona was drop dead gorgeous, despite being slightly "big-boned" compared to my wife who was more average to petite.

"Yeah, we've talked about sex and stuff a few times. One of her fantasies is to be with a couple. She hasn't had sex in a couple years apparently, and was really hoping her now ex-boyfriend would give it to her good, but they broke up beforehand," my wife said. "I guarantee she's itching for it."

"Yeah," I replied, still trying to conceal my excitement just a little bit. "We can have a few drinks and see where things go."

I was thinking this was what my wife and I needed. Things were still going strong, but we had more recently resorted to a few unorthodox things to spice things up. My wife had gotten off on being tied up and pretend-raped.

On my end, we had even tried some anal play (my wife had a 5 inch strap-on she got at a sex toy party... silly me, I had though women still had Tupperware parties). The first time she used it on me to fulfill her masculine desire,  I didn't like it. It kinda hurt actually, but my cock betrayed me, staying rock hard the entire time.


She convinced me to try it a few more times and even start sucking my nipples during sex, and while it still felt weird, it felt oddly satisfying to feel so full. I came hard from the prostate stimulation combined with getting a reach around. It's something we would whip out once in a blue moon, but not often, because I still wasn't sure how much I liked her to dominate me. As she is fairy handsome than me I have fear that if I allowed her to fuck me so enough she will start it as usual practice.

Having another threesome would be a great way to further mix things up right now. "She'll be here in a couple hours," my wife said. "Let's grab some food, then get ourselves all cleaned up to be ready for her."

"Sounds good," I said. We did just that, and ended up showering together. We were both so excited about the prospects for the evening that we ended up fucking in the shower. After we both had come once, I was immediately ready for more.

Usually it took me a few hours to recover now that I was getting older, but the night ahead was so exciting that I was ready right away. "No, no," my wife wagged her finger at me as she turned the water off. "Save some of that cum for Sona, just in case." She whispered, "She also told me she LOVES getting fucked in the ass."

If my wife was trying to calm me down, that wasn't the right thing to say. My wife allowed me to penetrate her asshole every now and then, but it was a rare occasion. It was incredible every single time. I couldn't wait to take down Sona's big ass.

Rest assured, ALL available holes would be filled that night.

We got dressed up just a little bit, just in case we ended up wanting to go out. Obviously if things went entirely to plan, that wouldn't be necessary. My wife put on a skirt that went to a few inches above the knee along with an aggressively cut blouse.

I started to get hard again. With that, there was a knock at the door. "Play it cool," my wife said. "We'll make this happen."

My wife opened the door to reveal Sona in all her glory. Her tight red top barely restrained her ample D tits, and it came down to the point that we could just about see her belly button. She wore a short skirt; shorter than my wife's. My eyes traced down her smooth legs to her stylish tan sandals.

Her skin was very darker than my wife, almost brownish, and looked so soft and smooth that I wanted more than anything to run my hands all over her. Sona smiled fiendishly as she caught me blatantly checking her out. So much for playing it cool.

We exchanged some pleasantries, and then got right down to the business of alcohol consumption. Sona took more than me and my wife and it was surprising for me because usually Indian woman do not take much and at least not more than a man. It was quite erotica to me that she as a woman still has more capacity than me. Anyway she was quite in her sense. After we'd all gotten down a few and loosened up a bit, the topic went the sexual route.

"My last boyfriend lost his shit when it was time for us to finally have sex. What a pussy. Had to ditch him," Sona stated bluntly. I understand that she was bit stronger than him but do not know that she like to dominate him also.

"What a loser," I said. "Look at you. Who would turn that down? Not me. "

"Me neither," my wife added, with a grin. As we continued, it was evident that Sona knew that my wife and I had experimented with threesomes at times in the past.

"I've never done that," she said. "It sounds really fun."

I shot a questioning glance at my wife. She nodded.

All systems go. "It's awesome. I know you'd like it," I teased.

Before I'd even finished speaking, my wife was beckoning Sona over to couch on which she and I sat. Sona got up out of her chair, and came over to plop down in between us.

Before I knew it, Sona and my wife were making out while Sona rubbed my groin. I palmed her large tits and felt her nipples grown hard under her shirt.

Enough of this, I thought. I got up, and hoisted them both up over either shoulder and carried them to the bedroom. Good thing there no stairs to negotiate on the way, as it would have proven difficult.

My wife pulled my rod out of my pants, and took it into her mouth. It quickly reached full mast. "Fuck yeah," I grunted. While my wife was working on my cock, I pulled Sona's shirt off and grabbed her now-bare tits.

She pulled in close and gave me a deep kiss, our tongues intertwining. She then reached under my wife's skirt and started stroking my wife's soaked slit. "Oh my god," my wife hissed, "I need that dick."

I stripped her skirt and panties off while Sona yanked off her shirt and bra. She lay naked on her back as I wriggled out of my pants. Sona pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it in the corner.

I leaned over my wife, and slid my hard cock into her in one smooth stroke. It usually took a bit more work than that, but she was so damn wet right now. As I began to pump my wife's warm cunt, Sona was knelt down under me licking my balls and asshole.

It was all I could do not to cum immediately. I slowed down my pace in order to prolong the situation. Sona took a short break from her work, as I saw her skirt and sandals tossed aside into the pile with the rest of the discarded clothing.

She rubbed my balls with her hand, in the process collecting a bunch of my wife's pussy juices. She then spread the slick sex juice all over my asshole, and then I gasped in surprise as she slipped a finger in.

I stopped what I was doing for a second, and started to turn around. Sona stopped me with a kiss, and then said, "Just go with it. I heard from your wife that you're into this sort of thing every now and then.

"Well, I don't know..." I felt ashamed that this gorgeous woman also know that my wife fuck me in the ass. I never want to revel this to anybody as this is not common in our society. Sona silenced me with a finger to my lips. I think she liked that and I was wondering how many women here like to fuck their husband or boyfriends.

"Come on!" my wife moaned. "Why'd you stop??" I exhaled, and then began once again to pump her smooth hot vagina. Sona finger blasted my butt hole and once I relaxed a bit it began to feel pretty strange at once than start feeling good.

I continued fucking my wife slowly, and was about to pull out and suggest I fuck Sona next until I felt something much larger pushing against my anus. At first I thought she had borrowed my wife's strap-on; however this felt a little bigger, probably bigger than my own cock.

I again started to turn around, but Sona pushed me back down with her strong hands. I was surprised by feeling her massive strength. Fuck it, I thought. I just hoped Sona's strap-on wasn't TOO big. My wife's didn't hurt anymore, but whatever Sona had definitely felt bigger and warm.

I arched my back a bit and with a little more pressure by Sona, the head popped through my anal ring. I grunted. Whatever hers was made out of, it felt more lifelike than my wife's tool. I began to slowly fuck my wife's pussy again. Sona got in sync with the motion, and gradually worked her way into my ass until she was buried to the hilt.



It hurt, a bit, but I was so turned on I didn't care. The feeling of being this full was amazing. As we picked up speed, I reached back and grabbed Sona's tight ass, helping guide the rhythm of our fuck train.

My wife's body began to shake with a massive orgasm, and I was getting closer and closer to cumming myself. Sona began to moan. "I'm close," she said. "I'm gonna cum inside your ass, baby."

Playing along, I said, "Yes Sona. Fuck my tight asshole, and cum inside me." She picked up the pace even more, her strap-on almost seeming to swell even larger somehow. I could feel her balls slapping rhythmically against my ass.

"OHH YES," Sona exclaimed, just as I began pumping my cum deep into my wife's womb. At that moment, I suddenly felt a rush of warmth inside my ass, and Sona's continued strokes were smoother and slipperier, with less resistance and more lube.

In an instant I knew what was going on, but I couldn't believe it. Slightly broad build, she liked fucking in the ass. Her boyfriend left as soon as he saw her naked, her fleshy, lifelike big dong. Her balls was slapping against me.

Sona had a dick, a real dick. And she had just fucked me hard doggy style, and had cum inside my ass. As this dawned on me, I was still more focused on completing my cum deposit into my wife's pussy, so I didn't immediately recoil. And also, this realization was also sort of exciting on some level.

Even though I didn't REALLY love getting my ass fucked by my wife, since then I DID wonder what a real dick would feel like. I have zero attraction whatsoever to men in any way shape or form, so I figured this would never happen. Guess I was wrong.

I then realized that my wife must have known about this all along. Getting me fucked in the ass by an actual cock was part of her plan. She always shares her fantasy of her having a big cock, bigger than mine and I have a pussy. She says that she want to cross-dress me so that she can feel truly masculine. I don’t know why she thinks so. Fuck. I'd make her pay for that one! She didn't like getting fucked in the ass? Well guess what was going to happen next. My dick was instantly fully rock solid again at the thought.

I winced slightly as Sona finally pulled out of my ass with a slight 'pop'. I felt a little sore and a little empty with nothing filling up my ass. She immediately began lapping up the cum that was leaking out.

Meanwhile I flipped my wife over. "How'd you like that, honey?" she said with a grin. Now you are fucked by a bigger dick of a woman. Sona has some hormonal problem since she was 15 and has started growing penis. She hides it from her parents and planning to marry a sissy boy like you.

"Not bad," I said, "but you know what has to happen now. Fair's fair."

She tensed up slightly as I guided the tip of my cock to the entrance of her ass, but she accepted her fate, and relaxed as I pushed the head, and then the first couple inches into her ass. It was tight as hell, but I slid in smoothly due to the amount of her juice and my cum covering my rod.

As I continued to work my way in, Sona poked her head underneath my wife and began lapping cum and pussy juice from my wife's cunt. This brought my wife to another orgasm even as she grimaced slightly from the pain of my rod being forced into her tight ass.

Sona got up onto the bed, and moved around to the other side of my wife. She came to her knees in front of my wife's face. This was the first time I saw her penis.

It was full of dark black hairs, the whole area. It was maybe a tad over eight inches long, with ample if not huge circumference. Like mine, cumming just a few seconds ago hadn't diminished the erect state. Then it disappeared again as quickly as it had come into view, engulfed by my wife's mouth.

The sight of the gorgeous woman (?) face fucking my wife with her very real penis almost drove me over the edge again. I slowed down a little bit and was able to hold out only because I had already cum twice so recently. Watching someone else's penis piston in and out of my wife was something else I thought I would never see.

My wife pulled off of Sona's rod to catch her breath. "Fuck," she moaned. "This is so fucking hot. Sona, fuck my pussy with that beautiful cock right now." I grabbed my wife and rolled us both over so that I was underneath her, still buried balls deep in her ass.

Sona moved around to the edge of the bed, where I had just been standing. With no further ado she shoved the length of her hairy lady cock into my wife's waiting pussy. Sona and I found a rhythm as we destroyed both of my wife's horny holes.

This was too much for my wife, as she was cumming again almost immediately. "Mmm," Sona said, "I love this pussy, but I want that tight asshole again, I am very dominating and I like to fuck man in their ass " giving me a sultry stare. She pulled out of my wife, and my wife got up off of me.

Sona sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard. My wife sat down next to her and started fondling Sona's tits. Sona stuck her inviting cock straight up in the air, perpendicular to her smooth perfect legs. "Hop on, cowboy." I feel very shameful and submissive and made her wait momentarily, as I climbed onto the foot of the bed. I began kissing and licking her muscular legs. I made my way all the way to past her knees to her creamy thighs.

I then turned myself around, and squatted over her outstretched dick, lowering myself onto it as she guided it in. I sat all the way down on her until our balls were touching. "Now fuck me like you mean it," she hissed. I put my hands out in front of me and ran them down her legs to her shins, and grabbed on.

I started bouncing up and down slowly on her cock. The stimulation made my own cock impossibly hard. After a few minutes of this, my wife got tired of the lack of attention, and moved around to the foot of the bed. I leaned back, putting my hands behind me to brace myself. My wife climbed onto the bed, and turned her back to me, moving into position over my rod.

I stopped my bouncing for long enough to rub the head of my dick, already leaking more precum, on my wife's soaking slit. She slowly lowered herself down, completely impaling herself.

I could see the view in the mirror across from the bed. Sona's hairy big balls, then my shaven smaller balls resting right on top of them, with my wife's hot pussy hiding the length of my cock. Both Sona and I started slowly pumping up and down. It took a bit of practice, either my cock or hers popping out of its enouncement once or twice, but before long we had it down.

In the mirror I could see the full lengths of both mine and Sona's bigger dicks disappearing and reappearing in rhythm, at an ever increasing pace. I had a fleeting thought of how sore my asshole was going to be later on, but right now I didn't care.

Suddenly we got out of sorts again and Sona's dick popped out of my ass once more. Instead of putting it back in, she wriggled her way out from under me, and stood at the side of the bed.than mount me from behind and start fucking me. She become very aggressive like a bull and putting her hard rod in and out of my ass furiously. i start crying in pain but she has no effect. i start begging her.

than she unmounted me and become soft to me and counsel me she said, "Do you want this ass?" She turned her ass to me, displaying the perfect curves of her hips and rear end. She spread her cheeks. The anal bud was so tiny. This was going to be so tight.

"Fuck yes, I do," I replied. My wife lifted herself off of me (not before powering through yet another orgasm). On my hands and knees, I moved towards Sona.

"You have to suck me if you want to fuck me," she said. Add that to the list of things I never thought I'd ever do: Suck a cock. This was the first thing of the night that actually repulsed me slightly, but I knew I had to do it if I was going to get to fuck that sweet ass.
 
 

 
I gulped, and took a hold of her dick in my hand. It was as good looking but quite masculine as you could ever expect a penis to be. Big bulbous veins, all hairy in sight and it look too big with my rather large hand wrapped around it.

I pumped it tentatively a few times. "Go ahead," she said.

I was past the point of no return now. I took the head into my mouth, and worked my tongue around it. She gently pushed farther in. "That's it," she said, as I circled my tongue around the shaft. The majority of her cock was now in my mouth. She then forced the issue, pushing in all the way until the head was against my throat, almost making me gag.

I breathed through my nose, and got used to the feeling, getting the gag reflex under control. Not to be left out, my wife had fetched her strap-on and was now clambering onto the bed behind me, ready to push it into my rectum. She never leaves any occasion to dominate me by fucking my ass. She made her dildo slick with the lube we kept in the nightstand drawer, and wasted no time pushing it in down to the hilt. This wasn't difficult, as my ass was all stretched out by Sona's hard fucking.

Meanwhile, Sona was now grabbing the sides of my head and slowly fucking my face. I had a dick pistoning in and out of my mouth and throat, whilst my wife's strap-on dildo sawed in and out of my anus. The only disappointing thing at that moment was that the strap-on wasn't as big as Sona's cock. I made mental note of the fact that my wife would need a bigger one soon.

Even with no attention being paid to my dick whatsoever, all the stimulation was keeping it rock solid, continuing to drip pre-cum onto the sheets. Sona picked up the pace and pretty soon announced that she was again close to cumming.

As my wife continued to fuck me in the ass, Sona pulled out just as she began to spray her seed. The first rope hit me on the chin. The next one hit me in the back of the throat. The third one hit my cheek. Then she plunged her cock back into my mouth, and I used my lips to milk out the rest of the cum.

"Ohh that feels so good," Sona exclaimed. "You sure you've never done this before?"

I mumbled something unintelligible, her cock still down my throat. She pulled back out again, and went to work licking the rest of the cum off of my face, then planted a passionate cum-filled kiss on me. She swallowed most of the rest of the cum that I hadn't already ingested.

Totally spent for the moment, Sona laid back down on the bed. "You ready to cum inside my ass?" she asked.

"Uh huh," I said, positioning myself in between her legs, my wife's dildo still protruding from my anus. She had taken the straps off. I decided to leave it in there. It felt good.

I debated flipping Sona over and entering her doggie style, but no. I was fucking a chick with a dick. I decided to get the proper experience. I leaned over her and gave her another kiss, our hard dicks pressing against each other and our bellies.

I then positioned my penis at the entrance of her anus. Her asshole was impossibly tight, but the amount of all our fluids still covering my dick made it possible to force the tip inside almost straight away. This was amazing, the tightest thing I had ever fucked including my wife's ass the first time we did it.

I hadn't cum in a while now, so the amount of stimulation from this tight sheath was almost unbearable. My wife had climbed on top of Sona, sitting down on her face. Sona began to furiously suck on her pussy.

I fed more and more of my dick into her. With how tight it was, this took some time, but a few minutes later my balls were resting against her creamy ass cheeks. As my wife made her way through her last of several orgasms for the night, I started sliding the full length of my dick in and out of Sona's tight asshole.

As I did this, her cock, which had wilted slightly, gained back its lost bulk and was soon back at full attention. I grabbed her big hairy rod and began to pump, in time with my own pumps into and out of her ass.

Before I knew it, another volley of cum was splashing across her stomach, and spilling over my hand which was still pumping her cock. I picked up the pace, now pounding her ass hard, and my balls making loud smacking noises against her slick skin. When she was done cumming, I licked the cum off of my hand as I went over the edge.
As my wife was turning around to milk the rest of Sona's cum out with her hot lips, I began pumping rope after rope of my hot sperm deep into her rectum. The cum flowed for what felt like forever.

Totally spent, I reluctantly pulled my rod out of Sona's perfect ass, and collapsed on the bed in between them. I pulled both their bodies close to me. Great fucking night. If you had told me earlier that I would get fucked in the ass with a cock, then suck off that cock while being plowed by a dildo, I would have run for the hills. Good thing I had stuck around.

Hopefully Sona would take her time finding a new boyfriend, visions of all the various filthy things the three of us could do. Lucky for us we would get that chance, and it was so good that I wasn't even mad to learn that Sona and my wife had begun having sex at work once in a while. The thought turned me on. "As long as you bring her back here to me," I said.

She always did, and all holes were always filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment