Thursday 3 October 2013

My Masculine Punjabi Wife


I am a typical Indian guy who is probably born to be sissy for the woman born masculine.So here is the story of my life.

Me and my wife arranged married 1 years ago which is still quite common in India.When our parents arrange the meeting, I first saw her and she looks taller and healthier than me.She seems to be 5'8" while I am only 5'6"only and skinny so i thought she gonna reject me. I guess no woman wants to marry a short man. She was beautiful and  I feel shy in front of her.she is not only Tall and strong but also quite hairy.

She was fair skin and has a well defined sharp nose like typical Punjabi woman or man have. Her hair was long comes up to her bottom, healthy body, broad shoulders, full 38 DD breast and a big bottom of 42.she look amazon to me. I noticed that she has lots of hair on her healthy body which is quite common in Punjabi women.She also have full facial hair jaw line and hair on upper lips bleached to hide.

But this was came to my surprise that she agree to marry me. I don't know what she saw in me, may be because i behave with her very politely or she guess my submissive nature.

Anyway our marriage was arrange in Delhi and she was looking stunning in Punjabi bridal dress and I have to wear high sole shoes to match up with her height. When she saw me ,she understood my height enhancement technique and gave me a naught smile. She says in my ear during the ceremony that she is eagerly waiting to take me on ride. I was also very exited but due to over body difference, this made me feel very shy and nervous.I was fearing for my wedding night performance and it seems that she is looking bit stronger and eager to fuck.

My friends make fun of mine as they also come to know about the height difference but she never mind of that and support me during conversation with them and with our relatives. My In-laws were commenting that its mismatch and only a role reversal can correct this. ( my wife grin and drop her eyes as posing shy).

Punjabi genes are tall, strong and hairy. most part of India like bihar , Bengal and orissa has man who looks quite feminine in front of a Mature Punjabi woman.

Although she has naturally developed hairy well toned legs and has big breast of size 38 DD, the one things I like best, is her light mustache and beautiful face covered with thin fur of hairs. she is quite hairy for a woman but not for a Punjabi woman. Hairy on her upper lip and side burn that spreads all over her face makes her look masculine but her beautiful face makes her a sex goddess for me.She said she don't mind being taller or stronger than me but somehow I think she enjoy it in her mind and always want to be with the guys short and weaker than her to satisfy her dominating nature.

At out first night when i entered in the room. She was sitting on bed in bridal costume and all bangles in her hand, she was looking very beautiful and hot. I sit on the bed and lift her veil, I looked her fair face getting red due to lust and her nostrils was popping due to heavy breathing and her upper lips hair was swing due to her breath.
We start talking casually, I was asking her about her childhood, village , affairs etc and than I asked her about sexual fantasy. She first shy and smiled and than i keep asking. she reveled that she is a cross dresser and always want to be man in her life. She like role reversal and use to wear her big brothers and father cloth at home and roam around. she used to make mustache and bear with her long hairs and shows it to her friends. Most of girl friend liked him as their man. she even made some of her boyfriend her bitch.

I said that's not so surprising and anybody could have easily guessed so by seeing your strong and hairy body. she smile shyly and said thank you too me she says that She use to do lots of farm work in her village and had healthy diet so it grown up. I said I am also attracted towards her muscular hairy legs and her hairy face. Than she revealed that she also agreed to marry me because she found me quite feminine and she use to attract to the men who looks girly whome she can be manly. its was my turn now again to feel shy than she hug me and says that dont worry we will be a good couple together. "How its possible" i said . you are bigger and hairy than me" ? " we will do role reversal" she said with a grin on her face.
 
I said " yes opposite attracts, it's law or universe". She start laughing and says "yes it looks true and as I am a bit more masculine and you are feminine so it will suits her she ask me to come near to her as a woman , "for you i am the man." and she said its new life for both of us and she want to make love later once we fully understood our role in this marriage. I was sad as i was expecting something else but i understand that its better to keep quite. She ask me to remove some cloths and than she came behind me and hugged me in a spooning position . I felt something is tucking in my ass, may be she is wearing dildo as she told me that she want to be man. I thought i am gonna find out later. Due to this tiring ritual of marriage we soon slept together in the same position. I was feeling safe in her big bosom.

In the morning she ask me to start wear panty which she already bough with her and ask me weather she can wear her manly cloths . She was insisting me and soon become aggressive  So I have to say "OK you can take all my jeans and t-shirts with inner wears" 

I grin over her and said that "you don't even require to wear mustache as you already have one and her face become red" but she said "i am quite small than her so she should wear her own male cloths.(now this make me feel shy)

When I entered in the bathroom,I noticed that she was bleaching her facial hairs. I asked to stop doing that than she say what people think if they will see us together because if I will do shaving and she will not do bleach", she will start looking  manly than me due to her facial hairs. I said i want to make love to you when you have full body hair including your beard and mustache" you are truly woman who want to make love to a man" she make a comment.

I couldn't feel the difference until she come behind me and show me the mirror, We standing together while she behind me. she was definitely looking manly and than she mischievously put her hand on my chest and cups my chest with her hands like holding breast and says "kaash tumhaare bobbe hote, mai to pakar ke maslati" (what if you have breast and I will enjoy to squeeze and enjoy this difference.) I also felt this thing erotic that my wife is masculine and bigger than me.

The next Night when I went to sleep on bed she came to bedroom,removed her shirt and i was surprised that she is in in male vest and boxer.she slept beside me than she pulled me towards her and placed her hand on my nipples and start squeezing it. I moned and she enjoyed my first simulation as a woman while she start behaving like man.she asked me to remove my arm pits hairs and i said "it is weird while you have quite dense black hairy armpits and I should be shaven". She laugh at me and told me that as she is a man and me as a woman i should not have body hair. moreover I am  hairier than you in total so i should accepted it". I was happy in my mind that she already know that she is the man of the house. she said i have a great feminine body i will look great hairless body. I agreed to her and shave my armpit hair but kept my leg hair.

She cooked food first day and we ate lunch together. I was thinking that should I be living as a women because my wife is more masculine than me and also a bread winner. But she was still not making love to me. 

Next day when she went to office,I took my wife saree and i wore it went to bring the water.My mother-in law suddenly came at our home and surprised by seeing me in saree . My M.I.L asked why are you wearing saree i told yesterday my shirt become wet will bringing the pots.so i wear it she said any way you look better in the saree and she tied my hair with rubber band.i came to the kitchen to cook food she told change the dress i told after some time i will change it i completed all house hold chores.my wife is happy with my behavior but i don't want to wear saree in front of my wife daily when in absence of my wife i wear saree and when she comes to home i will back into male clothes.but i loved being woman daily my M.I.L is watching it and she want right moment to express it.

one Saturday, wife is in home and i am serving the break fast for both at the time my M.I.L said to me if you want to wear saree you wear all the day i went to kitchen and my wife was happy after listening her words.now i am feeling awkward to face my wife so i completed break fast.my M.I.L came and told that she is going to the relatives house she will be back on Monday it made me more nervous and she went away my wife is watching TV in living room.

so i want to wear saree and i convince her so today i went to bed room i took her perfume and i wore her first night saree i went near the living room door i saw she is wearing punjabi kurta payjama and turban like man do and she even dont need fake mustache as she just stop doing bleech and her face start looking dark with her facial hairs.

the bed room door was opened again i seen my wife dressed like a groom and i hugged her. My wife's face became red with lust when she saw me in saree and bra.

Some thing is touching when i embrace her. i didn't understood what is that.so she transferred her belongings to me.i was happy at last she agreed me as his wife she lifted me in her arms.she is very strong and till now i don't know her strength and she took me to our bed room and started romantic discussions.

while discussing she kept her hand on my breast and squeezing it hardly i can't control my felling i catch the bed hardly and i am rubbing my legs to control my self she later on removed my saree. i was shying like a newly wed bride and asking her to stop. but she was not listening my worlds. She removed my sari and i hugged me. Later she stood up and i am on bed trying to cover my body with blanket to my wife is laughing and removed her shirt and pant.i was shocked she is wearing my inner wears. Her hairy muscular legs were looking great while her big breast was covered in a male vest and i don't know about this she trying to came into the blanket and but i am trying to escape she tightly held my hand.we both are in the blanket and she kept her hand on my navel and she was fingering my navel with her fingers like it would be pussy. and she is now coming to top.
slowly her fingers is moving on my body and her fingers came near to the jacket hooks and started removing it and she removed my peticoat. 
she seen my smooth thighs and started kissing it and slowly she removed my bra and sucking my boobs very aggressively she really liked to play with my boobs i feel pain while she playing with my boobs like a man but when i see her happiness playing with my boobs its seems that she was always a man in her mind who want to fuck girly man making him a girl. She started dominating me physically. and it make me happy.
she removed my underwear and seen my penis and told me wow what fake penis and she shows me her under wear with outline of her dildo . I place my hand over it to delight her and to my shock it was warm like a real penis.she was not wearing a dildo but have a real cock. what is this ? - i asked her . She didn't say single world and removed her boxer.

she was a shemale with 10" long and 5 " thick  fully erectile hard cock compare to my 5" sissy dick. It looks like she has a dick and i have a clit. Now I understand why she want to marry a guy who is weaker and feminine than her. she turned me and put me on my back. than she lay on top of me and start caressing all over my body like a man do to his wife. Now you understand my dear why i want you. I got started growing dick five year ago and kept it as a secrete and was just looking for a place to shove it" said my wife. Lots of Punjabi woman are going through this transformation but we have to kept it hide.- her big sister also has a dick bigger than her own-she reveled me.

than she took off her boxer, freeing her big dick. I watched as it gently swayed back and forth. Then she start straddling my chest. She bent forward, putting her muscular arms on the bed somewhere above my head with her cock right above my face. 

i was seeing her strong arms with dense hairy armpits over my head. her little mustache hair was also visible. I was horrified but exited also.Then she lowered her hips down to me and I opened my mouth wide to take her wide cock. It filled my mouth. She began thrusting in and out with her hips. She started off slow, my lips slurping over her veiny thickness. Then she started to push herself in as far as it would go. I could feel the head of her dick halfway down my throat before I couldn't take any more.  she stopped pushing; my lips an inch away from her hairy balls. She held herself there for a few seconds before taking it back out again. I grab her hairy thigh and start caring my hand over that to stimulate her lust. I just want to show her that i am truly admiring her masculinity by caring her body hair.

I looked up at her in lust and tear in my eyes due to pain in my jaw , as I gasped for air. She was stroking her cock in her hand as she waited for me to catch my breath. Then she stuffed my mouth full again and resumed thrusting with her hips. This time, she quickened her pace. She asked me " do you liking her woman dick in her mouth ? I am more than a man now " I didn't think I could handle it as she started fucking my face hard. I gagged a couple of times, but she continued to face-fuck me. I was just about at my breaking point when she pulled out of my mouth and started climbing off the bed.

my wife pulled off my saree and panty. Damn, she was aggressive. Then she shed the rest of her clothing as well, so we were both completely naked. 

"Looks like somebody's already hard," said Jasmeet (my wife), kneeling on the floor between my legs. "Did sucking my big cock get your clit hard? You like it when I face fuck you?"

"Yes, I do," I panted breathlessly. Jasmeet quickly took me into her mouth. Her hairy lips slid down the length of it until they were pressing up against my small shaven ball pack. It was humiliating while looking her hairy big dong in comparison to my small package but i was never so exited before. I was wishing to be raped by masculine wife so badly.

Then she stopped sucking on my dicky and moved down to my peanuts, taking one into her mouth and sucking greedily. I had made sure to shave myself for to greet and feel her that i am so feminine to her masculine greed the occasion and jasmeet seemed to appreciate it.

She stopped sucking me to spit into her hand. Then she wrapped it around my shaft and started pumping my dick. It felt amazing with the added lubrication of her saliva. "Let me see your ass patidev Ji( my dear husband)," said Jasmeet.

I obediently spread my smooth legs, brought them up towards my chest and held onto my knees. This exposed my asshole to her. While continuing to pump my dick in her fist, she lowered her hairy face down and started to lick my smooth ass. The sensation of her slick tongue and hairy lips running over my asshole was amazing. It took some one getting used to. At first, it tickled too much, but I quickly started to enjoy it. she continued to lick for thirty seconds or so, then switched back to sucking my balls. She alternated back and forth for a few minutes, all the while continuing to stroke my cock. I was hard as a rock underneath Jasmeet's tight grip.

"I think this ass wants to get fucked, (aap ko chod du kya)" said Jassi. I grabbed a bottle of lube from my nightstand and handed it to her. She smiled and rubbed some onto her cock, and then smeared a sizable amount onto my ass, working some of it into my asshole with a finger. Then she grabbed her dick and aimed it directly at my ass. I looked down between my legs at the massive cock that was about to be shoved up my ass. It seemed unreal. Was that whole thing really going to be inside me? She pushed forward, penetrating me with the head of her cock.

"Oh!" I gasped at the sudden intrusion. "Yeeeeesssssss," hissed as Jasmeet continued to push into me. I had missed how her cock could make me feel so filled up. As she forced herself into my ass, I moaned deeply. She was stretching my ass wide open.

"That's it, huby. Take that cock," said wife. She would push in a ways, pull out nearly completely, and then push back in, going a little deeper each time. My ass was adjusting to the size quickly and I was thoroughly enjoying the feeling. "Yeah, you're gonna take it balls deep, aren't you?" said Jassi. "You're gonna take it deep... unnngh... just like a nice little Bihari man."

"Yeah. Yeah, fuck me, you punjabi woman" I said between breaths. She could call me whatever degrading thing she wanted. I didn't care, so long as she gave me more of that horse cock. 

Jasmeet slid in deeper. It felt like her cock was somewhere near my stomach by the time her thighs pressed against my ass cheeks. her big ass was bouncing like a elephant is mounting on a deer. 

I felt her hairy thighs and legs rub up against me. it gave me erotic sensation of being fucked by a mardana aurat ( Masculine woman).I had taken the whole thing up my ass. she smiled down at me and I could tell she was about to fuck me hard. She moved her hips, nearly pulling all the way out, and then forcefully shoved herself back in.

"Unnngh," I grunted with the pain of taking the entire shaft so deep. she did this again and again, her hairy balls slapping into my ass like pudendum and soft "ah" sounds escaping her lips. Then she grabbed ahold of my legs, spreading them wide. I braced myself as she started fucking my ass hard. Her thrusts slowly came quicker until the slapping sounds of Jassi fucking my ass filled my bedroom.

"Holy shit, I missed this," said Jassi. All the muscles in her face and neck were flexed and her teeth were grinding together as she continued to plow into me. her mustache looking so sexy I wished she would have full grown big mustache like  a sardar. Her tits were bobbing up and down with each thrust. I loved the way her hairy Punjabi face big sharp nose with mustache looked while she fucked the shit out of me, and, at that moment, she was laying into me hard.  i asked her to french kiss my mouth and suck it so that i can feel her mustache hairy on my shaven smooth lips. she did that aggressively, start sucking my my lips and now like a typical Indian man she grabbed my chest and start squeezing like she got breast of a woman to show her domination over me.I accepted her domination and 
her hand start squeezing my nipples in fer fingers like i am a woman and she break for a moment and asked me " maja aa raha hai chudwaane me saali randi , bahenchod? kaisa laga mera mota lund aur meri power? ( how do you feel getting fucked by me  you bitch sistefucker? and how do you like my big cock?)  I could't utter  any words but was feeling on seventh sky, on cloud no 9.

My body was being rocked on top of my bed. I could feel the shockwaves of impacts ripple through my tight ass each time she slammed herself into me.


Her cock was hitting something inside of me just the right way, and I wanted desperately to cum. My dick was rock hard, slapping into my stomach. I grabbed ahold of it and started jerking.

"Oh my god. This feels so fucking good. Keep fucking me, my husband. Fuck your biwi( Wife), tusi to kamml kitta hai (you are doing great)chodo mughe meri merdana biwi( fuck me hard my masculine wife)" I said. 

Jassi Ji obliged, ripping me apart. Suddenly, I felt my cock begin to stir. I was going to cum. "Oh shit, Jasmeet. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming! Ooooooh my god!" My cock erupted into a milky white fountain as my cum shot up into the air. It felt like I was watching in slow motion as it rained back down all over my stomach and chest. I shot stream after stream of hot cum all over myself as my wife continued to fill my ass, my body tightening around her cock.

Seeing me cum must have excited my wife a little, because she tightened her grip on my breasts and picked up her speed. She leaned her strong big body over me a little, forcing my legs wrap across her wide hips even farther. She thrust so fast and hard. She was actually bouncing my ass up off the bed.

"Oooooh," moaned jasmeet loudly as she fell into a good rhythm. "That's it. That's it, chod dungi tuge meri jaaneman, hun tussi apni biwi banayenge( i will fuck you hard you sissy and will make you my wife). Just like that. I'm gonna.... Oh yeah.... I'm gonna.... Fuuuuck, I'm gonna cum!" jasmeet suddenly pulled out. Taking out such a huge cock all at once left me feeling so empty. I could tell my ass was gaping from it. she let go of my legs and they fell down to the bed. Then she climbed on top of me, straddling my chest again, and furiously pumped her cock in her fist.

"Here it comes, baby," said jasmeet in an airy voice. "I'm gonna cum so fucking hard."

Jasmeet and I both froze, but I could see from her's face that she had started cumming, and there was no stopping it. A thick glob of cum shot out of my wife's giant cock and landed right on my cheek. She wasn't lying about cumming hard. I later learned that she had "saved up" for two weeks before our marriage. She continued to spray cum all over my face. She must have shot eight or nine streamers onto me. It looked horrified as me as a man is getting fucked by his wife and taking a monster facial from my Punjabi Kudi. me in missionary position. she took her lips on mine and start sucking my tongue while i was feeling her mustache pinning my soft upper-lips, I start caressing her strong back and wrap my legs around her wide hips, she again start humping me to get he cock erect and caressing my boob with both hands.it is very painful but i happily accepting that pain she fuck me 3 times in the night, doggy style, spooning and last i ride her while she standing.her strong body make it possible which is difficult by most of the men in world.

we slept on that night i slept on her chest later when i woke up in the morning i see we both are in nude stage and i wore my sari went to kitchen meanwhile she came to dinning table in vest and underwear and shouting on me for coffee and i given to her.

she went to living with coffee i went with her she told me sit on her lap and we slowly having coffee together she is behaving like a man.i asked her from when she is wearing my inner wears she said from our marriage i was shocked with her answer and she told in the night when i am in deep sleep she use to dress in my clothes and roam in the home.before our marriage is not allowed her to wear all this dress.she said i want you to introduce to my cock so i postponed our first night and i love dominating sex.

i din't now her taste i am fool i wasted all this so i don't waste my future i will do anything to satisfy my wife.today we decide to bath together and we completed our coffee.she kept her hands on my navel she later asked me did you kept turmeric powder to your body it is so soft and hairless i told no.
i went to bathroom to bath i was getting ready in that she came inside she told me to wait because she going to shave her face as she has to go office. she was shaving her face very easily than i ask her how are so quick than she said that she is doing since class 10th and that's why she has so hard and dark facial hairs and i went to cook food food meanwhile she also went to parlor for waxing her arms and she came from the parlor and i went to bath room slowly removing my dress one by one and she came inside she wore towel like a man and top less showing her big biceps and hairy pits. i feel shy and i closed curtain and she removed the towel she didn't even wear the underwear and her horse cock was hanging like a a long pendulum with hairs. she is totally nude and  i slowly started applying the soap to her body and she applying to me.we came very near to me and her cock start hardening again. I escaped and she laugh and start shining her clean shaven face like still has mustache and showing her pride.
She say don't worry outside our home I am man and she will behave like my wife and nobody will ever now that she has cock and fucks me in ass.
... to be continue in getting me pregnant (Joking)

No comments:

Post a Comment